Thursday, August 17, 2006

Talking to the Air

I am convinced that no one reads this blog at all, and that makes me wonder why I keep writing things to post. I do, afterall, have countless journals which I could be writing in. I do, afterall, do this little drawing of self portraits thing where I keep in touch with how I'm feeling by drawing myself from time to time. I do, afterall, have people that I talk to on a semi-regular basis. And if all else fails, I have a kid that I can rant to about stuff if I really needed to tell someone stuff.

So, why do I keep posting things here? What possible difference could it make? I'm not sure. But I can't think of a good reason not to post, so I guess, for the moment, I will continue.

I got my first Arbonne check today. I actually earned money--or, rather, my downline earned it for me because I have been too busy with intensive courses to get in touch with anyone. I have worked very little the last month, but I still got paid. That is kinda nice. I vow to be more diligent in building my business. Now that it is actually rewarding me, I think I want to work at it all the more.

I also handed something in on time today. Okay...so it was five minutes late, but it was the closest to on time I've been in quite a while. I feel like I am back in the game. Money coming in, papers going out. Things are good. Let us hope they stay that way for a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home