Thursday, August 03, 2006

The 007


I thought it fitting to add a photo of my cohort. I complain about seminary a lot through this forum, but that is because I complain about everything through this forum, not because I don't like seminary. This group of people is one reason I LOVE being at Fuller. They have been by my side for the past two years and will be my system of support for a lifetime.

On the left, from front to back, are David Stevens, Andrew Schlecht, Andrew Fleischman, Bill Good, and Steve Iles. On the right, again from front to back, are Kerri Sandusky, Rebecca and Chris Harrison, myself, Vickie Longnecker, and David Hune. The awkward "middle row" holds, front to back, Chad McSwain, Chandra Caraway, and Chris Saxton.

So that is Cohort 2007. They are the iron that sharpens me and the arms that comfort and hold me. They are my family, my church, my friends. The cohort program is a unique and wonderful experience largely because of the people in this picture. Were they less amazing as people, I would definitely have a less amazing seminary experience. As it is, they are extraordinary and so Fuller has been such for me as well. I love them dearly, every one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home