Saturday, December 02, 2006

Going Out

I'm going out tonight. Yippee!!!

On Monday I decided that I am going to take my life back, and I have been doing just that all week. Tuesday I worked late and left Ray at daycare rather than rush out to pick her up. Thursday I skipped class to go and climb a mountain. Tonight Ray is at a friend and I am going to go out.

I'm not sure I remember how to go out, so this may be a challenge. But I remember that I was once a crazy, fun-loving party girl, so I am sure that once I get downtown I'll figure out what to do--or at least once I get a few drinks down. (Of course, that part I've never forgotten.)

I like my newfound independence. I think I will become an advocate for the liberation of single parents everywhere. Life is good--especially when you have one.

1 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger JULIE said...

I am glad that you are reclaiming your life and learning to be happy again. I have realized that happiness is often a choice and I have also chosen to be a bit on the depressed side lately. I love your happy song. I love that you know what makes you happy. And I'm happy that I will be seeing you in just a few short weeks!

Julie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home